The Development Control Division functions as the engineering department of the Development Services office. Responsibilities of this department include but are not limited to reviewing plans (residential, commercial, and industrial), permitting, inspections, bonding, and identifying environmental issues associated with land development. Our purpose is to place the public’s welfare above all other interests and provide minimum requirements that help to ensure a safe and desirable community.
To be responsive to the needs and requests of the citizens of Douglas County relative to land development while ensuring applicable ordinances are followed.
All plan submissions, reviews and approvals are now to be completed online at the ePlans Solution website.
- Application for Final Plat (DOC)
- Application for Preliminary Plat (DOC)
- Checklist for Construction Plan (DOC)
- Checklist for Final Plats (DOC)
- Construction Standard Details in Dwg Format (DWG)
- Construction Standard Details in PDF Format (PDF)
- Directions to the Douglas County Courthouse (DOC)
- Douglas County Tree Protection Ordinance (DOC)
- Elevation Certificate (PDF)
- Estimating Bonds (DOC)
- Fees for Land Disturbance Permits (DOC)
- Format for Maintenance Bonds (DOC)
- Format for Performance Bonds (DOC)
- Incentives for Green projects - Go Green Save Time (DOC)
- Notice of Timber Harvesting Activity (PDF)
- Preliminary Plat Checklist (DOC)