Where to Apply
Superior Court Clerk
8700 Hospital Drive
Douglasville, GA 30134
Monday through Friday
8 am to 3:30 pm (closed from 12pm to 1pm for lunch )
Fees for Passports
We do not accept debit/credit cards for payment. Two separate payments must be made:
- Acceptable forms of payment for Clerk of Superior Court execution fee: cash, personal check (local bank with a local address), or money order
- Acceptable forms of payment for U.S. Department of State: personal check or money order
Adult Passport Applicants should bring the following items when applying:
- Completed application: DS-11 is to be completed in black ink only
- Certified copy of birth certificate or original naturalization certificate, valid state-issued ID or U.S. Passport
- Passport photograph - photos are not made on site
Minor Passport Applicants are asked to bring the same documents as an adult applicant and must be accompanied by both parents when applying.
In the event that one parent is not able to accompany minor, for DS-3053 must be completed, notarized, and brought in along with a copy of the parent’s state issued ID, front and back, or U.S. Passport.
All applicants must be present including minors
For application forms and information on required documentation and fees, please call 770-920-7252 or visit the only official website for passport information.