- A lifelong resident of Douglas County.
- Married to my wife Jodi for 27 years with two children.
- He worked at Alum-A-Lift Inc. where he worked his way up through the company to become the applications concept designer working with fortune five hundred companies and overseeing all sales representative firms in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Was a partner in a construction company, building and developing new homes and subdivisions.
- Has been a business owner for 14 years.
- Was previously Chief Deputy Coroner for Douglas County.
- Received the Coroner of the Year award from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in 2016 for Georgia for investigating and preventing child deaths.
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s 2015 Coroner of the Year
- Coroner Training from the Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- Death Investigations
- Child Death Investigation, Sleep Related Death Investigations
- Child Fatality Review
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Death Prevention
- Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse in Georgia
- Mass Fatality Incident Response from GEMA Office of Homeland Security
- Hazard Communication
- Biohazardous Waste Decontamination Certified
Committees and Boards
- Child Fatality Review Committee Representative
- Served on the Metro Atlanta Mass Fatality Work Group
- Douglas County Transportation Committee
- Previous Chairman of Douglas County Department of Family and Children Services Board
- Served on the Department of Family and Children Services Region 3 Board
- Served on the Department of Family and Children Services Region 3 Employee Retention Committee
- He was a youth minister in Douglas County for fourteen years.
- Sunday School teacher for three years.
- He coached youth baseball at Winston and Fairplay for sixteen years.
Douglas County Committees
- Vice Chair Benefits Committee
- Vice Chair Pension Advisory Board
- Chair Public Safety/Fire EMS Committee
- Chair Residential Development Committee
- Vice Chair Tax Abatement Compliance/Economic Development Committee
- Vice Chair Stakeholders Committee with the City of Villa Rica
- Douglas County Community Service Board